This privacy statement concerns all persons, which use the services of Tiroler Alpenbühne Geschwister Gundolf GmbH & Co KG. We are hereby informing you of the type, extent and purpose of the capture and use of your personal data by our company. We respect your privacy and are committed to precisely following the legal requirements for the processing of your personal data (EU regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR), DSG 2000, DSG 2018 and TKG 2003). All your personal data is processed on this basis. Geschwister Gundolf GmbH & Co KG, Aurain 1, 6063 Rum/Innsbruck is responsible for the processing of data. By using our services and providing your consent in accordance with this declaration, you confirm that you are 14-years or above and are able to give valid consent, or you have provided us with a valid declaration of consent from your legal guardian or solicitors.
2. Information in accordance with Art 13 GDPR
Your personal data, particularly your:
- Master data (last name, first name, place of residence, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, date of birth, customer number) and language and license plate),
- the data contained in your travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, expiration date) and ID data (personal IDs, driving licenses etc. including issuing authority and expiry date),
- data regarding payment type and pertaining to payments, in particular EC-cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- length of stay, contact persons, conditions, special services, personal preferences and
- special data categories such as medical data and data regarding special requirements, are required for our services. In particular, these include bookings pertaining to restaurants, guides, transfers, ski lift tickets, guest cards and events.
For these purposes, this data is saved, processed and, if needed, transferred to third parties - including service providers in other countries for the purpose of processing travel bookings, software and agency services..
The legal foundations for these data processing procedures are
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to yourself,
- consent declarations obtained from yourself,
- statutory, contractual or other legal obligations (e.g. documentation rights and obligations as per finance and accounting, tax and customs regulations, contract administration, reporting regulations, legal disputes) as well as Art. 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. the betterment of our client services, also within the scope of direct advertising or the perception of our own legal interests).
The length for which the data is saved is calculated in accordance with the length of our business relationship, the declarations of consent, as provided by yourself, as well as the statutory requirements to preserve records and legal obligations, which apply to our business. In case of regular business and in the interest of optimum client services, we must stress that we are committed to knowing your previously submitted customer wishes so well, that we can provide lasting and on-going customer satisfaction.
3. Our internet presence
Your access data is automatically captured and saved when you access our webpage. This access data can include which webpage you accessed, any viewed documents, date and time of access, IP address of the user, data of the pc used for access, particularly the browser and operating system as well as data size and the successful access notification, in particular. We use this access data for internal statistical purposes to guarantee the reliability of our presence and improve it. The access data will be used for evidence preservation in case of suspicion of illegal activity. By entering your personal data into one of our contact forms, you acknowledge that it is saved and processed by us for the duration of this concrete enquiry. This applies to the enquiries you submit via contact forms, chat and emails in particular. We need this data to process your enquiry and also save your IP address, in these cases, for evidence preservation. The data is saved provided it is required to aid with potential supplementary or follow-up questions by you or us. If you create an internet account with us, then we give you online access to your contract data. You keep your login data safe and ensure that no unauthorised persons are able to access your account. We accept no liability in cases of unauthorised access which can be attributed to your misconduct - if even in part. Your account data is only transmitted via an encrypted internet connection (https). We are not liable for loss of data or in case of a third party accessing your data, if we adhere to the necessary security procedures in accordance with the latest technology developments. The legal basis for this data processing is your declaration of consent, our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you, our legitimate interests and legal requirements of any kind and Art. 96 TKG.
4. Transferring to third parties/ obligations of processors
In consideration of permissible purposes (e.g for our electronic advertisements),
- your personal data may be passed on to company-internal processors,
- who have committed to complying with the valid data protection standards, or to,
- third parties, who have been contacted to provide your requested services,
Should it not be possible to comply with European data protection standards - for instance because in specific cases standard contractual clauses, arrangements or certifications can’t be guaranteed - then we will notify you in a timely manner and will obtain the necessary permission from you.
5. Cookies and tracking services
The cookies will remain on your end device, following your visit to our site, provided this hasn’t been disallowed from the beginning or you haven’t actively deleted cookies. Actively deactivating cookies may impact the appearance of our webpage for you. You can also prevent cookies from being saved via the appropriate settings in your browser. However, if these settings are activated then we would like to make you aware that you may not be able to access all features of our website. Furthermore, you can stop the data, which has been created by the cookie with regard to your use of the webpage (incl. IP address), from being transferred to Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in, available on google.com. The plug-in is only available for certain browser programmes, however.
We also use third party content on our website, in order to curate the most informative and comfortable web experience for you. This includes Google Maps and Youtube. Due to technical reasons, these third party providers will receive your IP address. We have no control over the use of this data by the third party providers. In these instances, we refer to the privacy statements of the relevant provider.
We use social pug-ins of the following social networks: Facebook, google+, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest and Instagram. If the user is also registered as a user and is logged into their account, then the respective social network will also save further information. For technical reasons, they receive your IP address. We have no control over the use of this data. In this instance, we refer to the privacy statements of the social networks which can be accessed via the following link:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
You will also be able to access other information there, such as how you can block social plug-ins with your browser.
You can request access to your personal data, saved by us, at any time and free of charge. As the person concerned, you have a right to retraction, information, deletion, correction and restriction of your personal data, provided we are not bound by a statutory requirement to preserve these records.
Please contact our Privacy Coordinator:
- Tiroler Alpenbühne Geschwister Gundolf GmbH & Co KG
- Tel.: + 43 512 263 263
- E-Mail: email@example.com
The Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB) Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna is responsible for complaints, as the relevant regulatory authority.
We have implemented organisational and technical protective measures in places which we continually evaluate and adapt where necessary, to protect your personal data which is saved and processed by us.
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time to adapt to new developments. The new version is valid from date of publication on our website. The current version of the privacy statement can be viewed on our website.